Daily Inspiration: 25 Attractive Fashion and Beauty Industry Photographs by Yulia Gorbachenko

25 Attractive Fashion and Beauty Industry Photographs by Yulia Gorbachenko

Fashion and Beauty Photographer | New York, USA | Kiev, Ukraine. I am very much intrigued in the unpredictable results obtained from the experiment between a subject and myself. The discovery of a model's charisma, mood, and emotion at the exact moment the shutter clicks is what makes "fashion imagery" more than a mere shot. No outlined storyboard or plan is needed. Staying within preset lines causes the magic of that connection to be lost. Yes, I do start with a concept in my head but once I'm on set I just let the energy guide my subject and I through the creation of each image.

Read Full Post here: 25 Attractive Fashion and Beauty Industry Photographs by Yulia Gorbachenko

See all FashionPhotographyBeauty posts | For More Design Inspiration | Daily Inspiration

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25 Funny Husband and Wife Memes to Make you Day

20 Creative 3D Calligraphy Art and Drawings by Tolga Girgin

15 Unbelievably Edible vegetable and fruit carvings by Daniele Barresi